The Legend of Passions

Year I`m in This Grade 6 and work steps up a level which will just make me more determined to finish what must be done

 I am a big fan of cricket, I watch and play cricket everyday after school. One play that I look up to is Jacques Kallis, he has passion and for game and plays for the team not himself. He is now retired and his helping other crickets live their dreams. I look up to Jacques Kallis because of the way he plays, he has timing and the technique in his shots. He is calm in pressurized moments in the game and will always put his body o n the line for the team. There is a saying " Don`t play for you, play for the team" and I think Jacques Kallis does that really well. My favourite food is pizza by far because it just taste so tasty. The pizza I like to eat is Romans Pizza, Large with a thick base and bacon on the top. I normally get the special on a Wednesday which is two large pizza for R99 which also comes with a two liter coldrink any flavour. 
Image result for jacques kallis golf swingImage result for romans pizza special r99 bacon

Comments

  1. Dear Davi
    I also look up to Jacques Kallis. He is a very good cricketer. Great blog, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear David
    I also think Kallis was a very good cricketer and I also really like the sound of that deal from Roman pizza.

    From Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear David
    I'm a big fan of cricket. Romans pizza is the best I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear David,
    I also love cricket.
    From Troy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear David,
    I also like Jacques Kallis he was really good. I also really like pizza.
    Well done
    From
    Aiden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts