Wonder the Warrior

Wonder is an amazing book that has effect almost everyone that has read it. One of those people is me of cause. This book has encouraged people to not be right but choose kind. It teach`s as to not to look at someone from the outside but look at whats inside of their heart.Here some of my thoughts on the book Wonder.

Jack Will started off with the cool kids but soon as August came to the school he went to him. It takes a lot of courage to leave a group of friends and go sit with a guy who has facial issues. But Jack had the courage to leave, choose kind and go be August friend. In the end Jack was a very good friend to August.

Wonder has changed how I speak to people, it`s made me think before I speak and how I behaviour around people with disabilities. Now days I choose to be kind instead of being right. Also if someone is in need I am always there to help them not just stand there and watch them suffer. Wonder has given me a mission in my life and that mission is called "Choose Kind".\

I would compare myself to Jack Will because I think I would go over to a kid with disabilities and be his friend. Jack also doesn't  always think about himself , he also thinks about other people. Jack has the courage to leave his group and go sit down with a kid who does not have a friend.

Wonder has changed a lot of peoples lives and it will keep on changing others lives too. We should always remember that we should always be kind no matter who we are talking to. This book was amazing, I recommend this book to everyone and when I say everyone I mean the whole world.  

August makes friends.

Image result for Wonder

Comments

Popular Posts